Ethereum Classic (ETC)
ETC Liquidations Statistics:
ETC Aggregated Liquidations Chart:
Aggregated liquidations = liquidations of coin-margined contracts + liquidations of stablecoin-margined contracts converted to USD. For the moment only ETC/USD, ETC/USDT and ETC/BUSD contracts are included. See the indicator settings, you can select/deselect individual contracts. Note: as of 2021-04-27 Binance no longer provide full liquidations, they provide only 1 liquidation order per second. Since November 2021 looks like Bybit also no longer provide full liquidations data.
There are two other indicators that display raw liquidations: aggregate liquidations coin-margined contracts (value unit = USD) and aggregated liquidations stablecoin-margined contracts (value unit = ETC). See the chart indicators window.
ETC Liquidations Chart for Each Contract:
- ETC / USD Perp (ETC-USD-SWAP)
- ETC / USD Wkly (ETC-USD-221209)
- ETC / USD BiWkly (ETC-USD-221216)
- ETC / USD Qtly (ETC-USD-221230)
- ETC / USD BiQtly (ETC-USD-230331)
- ETC / USDT Perp (ETC-USDT-SWAP)
- ETC / USDT Wkly (ETC-USDT-221209)
- ETC / USDT BiWkly (ETC-USDT-221216)
- ETC / USDT Qtly (ETC-USDT-221230)
- ETC / USDT BiQtly (ETC-USDT-230331)