Ethereum Classic (ETC)
ETC Liquidations Statistics:
ETC Aggregated Liquidations Chart:
ETC aggregated liquidations = liquidations of coin-margined contracts + liquidations of stablecoin-margined contracts converted to USD. For the moment only ETC/USD, ETC/USDT and ETC/BUSD contracts are included. See the indicator settings, you can select/deselect individual contracts. Note: as of 2021-04-27 Binance no longer provide full liquidations, they provide only 1 liquidation order per second. Since November 2021 looks like Bybit also no longer provide full liquidations data.
There are two other indicators that display raw liquidations: aggregate liquidations coin-margined contracts (value unit = USD) and aggregated liquidations stablecoin-margined contracts (value unit = ETC). See the chart indicators window.
This chart is not updated in real-time yet. For real-time charts please see the Markets page, you can find the aggregated indicators there too.
ETC Liquidations Chart for Each Contract:
- ETC / USDT Perp (ETCF0:USTF0)
- ETC / USD Perp (ETC-USD-SWAP)
- ETC / USD Wkly (ETC-USD-231215)
- ETC / USD BiWkly (ETC-USD-231222)
- ETC / USD Qtly (ETC-USD-231229)
- ETC / USD BiQtly (ETC-USD-240329)
- ETC / USDT Perp (ETC-USDT-SWAP)
- ETC / USDT Wkly (ETC-USDT-231215)
- ETC / USDT BiWkly (ETC-USDT-231222)
- ETC / USDT Qtly (ETC-USDT-231229)
- ETC / USDT BiQtly (ETC-USDT-240329)